The Pilapil Family

Sunday, June 20, 2010

it's father's day!!

HAPPY father's day to LOLO, Papa, Tito Orlan, Tito Joc-Joc, Tito Robert, Tito Fred, Tito Nats, Tito Toto and Tito Nonoy!

Everyone knew that today is father's day. But I and my friends were confused. We thought it was last week. so, I greeted my father and I got an immediate thank you.Then, I was convinced that last Sunday wasn't father's day.

But just thinking about how many father's day and mother's day I've missed because I wasn't with them to celebrate it personally, it made me more eager for the day to come. and that explains what happened last week.

and so, while the day was still approaching, I think about Papa and the whole family more and more. I kept on looking at the pictures on my cabinet and even resolved, while watching "Kung Tayo'y Magkakalayo", that Papa looks like the handsome Albert Martinez which my housemates agreed. (Pa, sikat ka na! hahaha)

I resolved to greet Papa again; this time, I'm calling. He's absolutely a man after God's heart.

I love Papa and also, Lolo. I love my Titos as well who are equally loving and supportive (and good cooks!!! hehehe).

Happy Father's day to them and to all the Father's in the world. May God continually guide you as you lead your families. thank you for being Great Dads!!! wee!!

Yeah, today's tita Che's birthday also.

Labels:

Copyright © 2006-present Pilapil Family. Some Rights Reserved.

--------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home