The Pilapil Family

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Ichi's Grade I Campaign Speech

Maayong adlaw sa inyo tanan!

I am Joshua Ichiro P. Añasco. I am in Grade I – SSC and I am the President of our class. I am running for the position of Grade I Councilor under the banner of Young Pupils Progressive Party.

Joshua Ichiro means “a first born son leader”. Moreover, my Mama and Papa always remind me to give my best in everything that I do while using my God's given talents. At the same time, I should see to it that I don't hurt other people. Not to forget, of course, to enjoy playing with other kids especially while I am growing up. That way, I will be successful, fulfilled and be truly happy.

As I run for Grade I Councilor, I go on living to these qualities and uphold the welfare of all my fellow Grade I and all the MCES pupils. Rest assured that if I am elected, I will help our Manangs and Manongs in our Supreme Pupil Government to make Miagao Central Elemetary School at its best always.

So please, VOTE JOSHUA ICHIRO P. AÑASCO FOR GRADE I COUNCILOR!

Madamu gid nga salamat!

___________
Covered Gym
Miagao Central Elementary School
Miagao, Iloilo
July 2012

Labels:

Copyright © 2006-present Pilapil Family. Some Rights Reserved.

--------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home