The Pilapil Family

Wednesday, March 08, 2017

Speech of Aiko as Supreme Pupil Government Secretary Candidate

To our dear principal, Maám Jacinta Nonato; teachers; parents; and schoolmates, good morning!

I am JULIA AIKO AÑASCO, a Grade IV SSC pupil. I am running for SECRETARY under the banner of Young Pupils Progressive Party.  I hope to be the SPG Secretary next school year because I wanted to actively contribute to the neatness and orderliness of our school. I am ready to keep accurate records of the minutes and document proceedings in every SPG meeting. I am ready to keep a file of all the pertinent documentations and papers of the SPG and make them accessible to you, my fellow pupils. I am ready to provide immediate documentations and reports for every implemented project of SPG. I am ready to perform other duties to be assigned to me as your Secretary. These, of course, I will do in coordination with our President and our SPG Advisers.

So schoolmates, help me so that I can do all these. During our election day, Vote wisely… Vote  JULIA AIKO AÑASCO for SECRETARY! Vote straight YPP Party because we are (point to printing in your t-shirt)
L EGENDARY,
E NERGETIC,
A SPIRING,
D ETERMINED,
E NTHUSIASTIC,
R ISK-TAKING
S TUDENTS.
With these qualities, we are LEADERS. 
And, we are Young Pupils Progressive Party! Thank you and have a great day everyone!

Labels: , ,

Copyright © 2006-present Pilapil Family. Some Rights Reserved.

--------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home