The Pilapil Family

Wednesday, March 08, 2017

Supreme Pupil Government: Speech of Ichi as President Candidate



Maám Jacinta Nonato, Teachers, Parents and Schoolmates, Good morning! 

Mga kabutho (3 times or until everybody paid attention), gusto nyo sang Supreme Pupil Government (SPG) President nga GWAPO? (Wait for “YES”) 

Okay… kay gusto nyo sang Presidente nga GWAPO kag ako lang man isa ang lalaki nga nagapadalagan sang Presidente, botohon nyo gid ko ha? OK? (wait for OK or laughter to stop). Remember schoolmates… “liars go to hell!” Gani botoha nyo gid ako! 

Seriously, I am JOSHUA ICHIRO AÑASCO. I am a Grade V-SSC pupil and I am running for President under the banner of Young Pupils Progressive Party. I have been training to be a SMIPE kid as a Taekwondo jin. SMIPE is an acronym where S stands for SELF-CONFIDENCE; M for MODESTY or being humble and simple; I stands for INDOMITABLE SPIRIT or for being strong to face any difficult situation; P stands for PERSEVERANCE or with a “never surrender” attitude; and E for ETIQUETTE or to behave properly at all times.  I have been training Taekwondo for six years now and I have imbibed this qualities somehow. At the same time, I have been managing my time well in order to maintain an excellent academic performance while being active in extra-curricular activities. I believe that this qualities are needed to be a great SPG leader. These qualities are necessary to work hand in hand with our school principal and teachers, and with you, my fellow MCES pupils, to make Miagao Central Elementary School be at its best always. 
  
Gani mga kabutho, sa aton election rum-an, remember this GWAPO (with action). Vote wisely… 
Vote JOSHUA ICHIRO AÑASCO for President! 
Vote straight YPP Party!  
Madamu gid nga salamat! 
God bless us all!

Labels: , ,

Copyright © 2006-present Pilapil Family. Some Rights Reserved.

--------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home